Room 9 were set the challenge of building a model that included a wheel and axle.
Our design brief included the criteria that our models should be able to move.
We got busy designing, collecting materials and testing out ideas.
Some ideas were a success and some failed.
But we didn't give up.
We persevered, learnt from others, modified our designs and tried again.
Some of us are still going.
Next week we will analyse the function of each part of our model and evaluate our overall model design and construction.
We will use what we have learnt when we tackle our next design and construction challenge later in the term.